Trade Marketing & Events Manager
- Manage BoB and VO brand presence across direct retail accounts worldwide including Amazon, Apple and other key strategic retail partners
- Ensure our distribution partners are informed about and have the the tools required to represent our brand effectively to retail in their territories, including but not limited to product information, launch plans, sell sheets, POP and samples
- Manage Amazon AMS, storefronts, customer feedback and detail pages across direct Amazon accounts in US and Europe
- Manage and respond as required to customer reviews for our products on retail sites ww
- Support CRO and VP Sales in building and executing best-in-class trade marketing programs
- Compile, run and execute Sensible Object’s event calendar including event objectives, technology requirements, product sales, budgets, logistics, booth build out, marketing collateral, signage and staffing.
- Manage and oversee staffing for retail demo programs.
- Well-run, sustainable, profitable year-long consumer presence across key geographies
- Well informed and engaged distribution partners with all the tools they need to represent our brands in their markets with their retail partners
- Up to date, useful and efficient to update sales and revenue information to support management decision making
- Innovative, creative, well targeted and well executed trade marketing programs across global retail on and offline
- 1-2 years experience working in trade/ retail marketing and/ or sales environments
- Experience working with Amazon in the US or Europe an advantage
- Worked with local, regional or global distribution partners and/ or sales teams
- Working in a fast moving, highly creative and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with consumer and trade events a bonus
Sensible Object is a friendly, ambitious and creative team, based in Somerset House, in the heart of central London. We offer:
- A great work environment that works for you
- 22 days annual leave, 25 after 3 years (plus public holidays)
- Stock Options
- Enrolment in stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible work hours, and remote work
- Office snacks, drinks, and sometimes terrible music
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team, and developing a culture of growth. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!