Brand Manager (Maternity Cover)
Who are Sensible Object?
Sensible Object build inclusive social games, augmented by software. Our games are played face-to-face, not face-to-screen, connecting seamlessly with the devices players already own.
We launched our first title Beasts of Balance in November 2016 to widespread critical acclaim, now scaling world-wide with Apple Store. We were one of 9 companies selected for the first Alexa Accelerator where we announced Voice Originals, the world’s first range of voice-augmented tabletop games. We shipped our first voice title, When In Rome, in July 2018.
We're looking for an outstanding Brand Manager to join our team to help propel our growth to the next level. You'll be part of a small, high performing team breaking new ground with new kinds of play experiences that mix physical and digital play in exciting new ways. If you're a creative marketer who loves games, technology and breaking new ground then we want to hear from you!
What are my critical outcomes?
- Engaging and exciting digital and physical brand presence for all Sensible Object brands exemplified by consistently positive customer reactions
- Consistently high quality core brand assets that drive outstanding and positive brand recognition
- High impact, high ROI marketing campaigns that deliver against our OKRs
- Clearly defined target audience personas, underpinned by qualitative and quantitative customer insights that are consistently used by development and marketing teams
- High quality and reach earned media coverage that drives awareness and trust in our target audience.
What will I be doing day-to-day?
- Creating and maintaining corporate and product level brand guidelines
- Contributing to marketing plans and OKR tactics that deliver revenue growth and build brand equity for Sensible Object
- Briefing and managing production and approval of key marketing and brand assets
- Managing Sensible Object’s ww PR agencies and mainstream communications, including mainstream influencers
- Creating and keeping up to date target audience personas using in game data, playtest feedback, third party research, owned customer surveys and other audience insights
- Managing partner marketing and promotional relationships
What skills and experience do I need?
- Previous experience in brand, marketing or product management in games, technology, toys or entertainment
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Commercially relevant analytical skills to optimise campaign effectiveness and ROMI
- Demonstrable strength in creative briefing and critiquing for both on- and off-line creative
- Experience managing PR agencies and communications strategy for products or services
- Comfortable writing marketing copy for multiple use cases
- A passion for games and a strong understanding of consumer technology & toys and games categories
- Appetite to work in a fast moving, highly creative tech start up environment
- Experience with global marketing execution including North America preferable
What are your values?
Values aren’t just words on the wall for us. They shape our hiring, our ways of working and the goals we choose to pursue. If these resonate with you, you’re looking for a spot on the right team.
- Wildness with polish – We know that creative processes will always have a little wildness about them. We want to preserve that free spirit, and balance it with a focus on the highest standards in everything we ship.
- Every voice matters – Diversity strengthens the dialogue we have with one another. Being thoughtful about representation and inclusivity in our games is the most effective way to reach the biggest audience.
- Work sustainably – We find ways to accomplish our goals while being mindful of our lives outside of work. We believe the best route to success is by taking care of ourselves and each other.
- Bias for action – Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking, and we ship on time.
- Just enough to make it magical – Our games relish the tangible qualities of beautiful things. We use technology and materials with flair and frugality, putting it in the service of great experiences.
- Salary DOE
- Enrolment in stakeholder pension scheme
- Team-wide development sessions covering soft skills, design and shipping games and business basics
- A supportive, action-orientated review and personal development process
- Games nights, office snacks, drinks and questionable music
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team, and developing a culture of growth. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.