Head of Growth
Sensible Object are searching for a Head of Growth to join the team; reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Head of Growth will be responsible for building a data-centric culture across the company that drives smart decision making and creative marketing and product experimentation. Our studio mission is to create games that express the best possibilities of physical, digital and human play. We have a strong revenue and retail base, investor support and product roadmap which includes: ,
- Voice Originals, our world-first range of games that interact with smart speakers
- Beasts of Balance, our award-winning connected stacking game
- New R&D projects looking at AI and AR and their impact on our mission
You'll be an experienced growth marketer working at the heart of the revenue team, alongside the CRO, to develop and drive the growth strategy. This is a data-centric role which requires expert numerical and analytical skills.
As part of this role you'll work with the product team on exciting new platforms and games, developing tools that allow us to derive deep learning about customers and play patterns, and use that intelligence to drive growth. You'll also be used to working with teams to develop continuous and shared learning, through structured experimentation and expert analysis which benefits the whole team.
- 4+ years experience in managing growth, preferably in a high growth start-up environment
- Experience managing digital acquisition strategy and execution, including programmatic, paid social, paid search, digital display, youtube and AMG/ AMS
- With data at the heart of the acquisition strategy, you'll be able to demonstrate skills in working with data to derive actionable insights
- An understanding of Google Analytics and SQL. Know Unity Analytics? That's a bonus.
- Experience managing data specialists and engineers and in working with them to set up data infrastructure
- An understanding of web development, SEO, email nurture, referral campaigns and content strategies
- Comfortable and experienced in working in an agile way within a collaborative and fast-moving creative team
- Passion for games a plus!
Sensible Object is a friendly, ambitious and creative team, based in Somerset House, in the heart of central London. We offer:
- 22 days annual leave, 25 after 3 years
- Stock Options
- Enrolment in stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible work hours, and remote work
- Office snacks, drinks, and sometimes terrible music
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team, and developing a culture of growth. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 25th June.