Customer Service Executive
Sensible Object are searching for a customer service manager, who will respond to customer enquiries and also support the internal logistics team. Our mission is to create games that express the best possibilities of physical, digital and human play and as the person closest to our customers, you'll play an important role.
You'll report to the VP Operations, and will manage queries from customers, troubleshoot product issues, respond to third parties & build up a knowledge base for the whole team. You'll be hands-on with our games and tech, and involved in the play-testing for new products. As part of this role you'll make sure the team knows what our customers are thinking and saying about us, and that it influences our day-to-day.
- Technically skilled and confident, with an aptitude for picking up knowledge of products quickly and being able to translate that in to customers with varying technical competence
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude aimed at continuous improvement
- Skilled at writing useful and engaging documents, which detail process, best practise etc.
- Good communication skills that translate into excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of using an online help desk system is desirable (We use Zendesk)
- Reliable and motivated to work independently
Sensible Object is a friendly, ambitious and creative team, based in Somerset House, in the heart of central London. We offer:
- 22 days annual leave, 25 after 3 years
- Stock Options
- Enrolment in stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible work hours, and remote work
- Office snacks, drinks, and sometimes terrible music
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team, and developing a culture of growth. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 25th June.